SAP TechEd 08 Berlin
October 14 to 16, 2008
One of the harsh realities of data warehousing today is the urgent need to make more data more available, for more applications with more users – and to do so without causing a disruptive “revolution” in existing systems.
At SAP TechEd, you will have the opportunity to meet with SAND executives and technology experts to discuss how you can implement a flexible Intelligent Information Management architecture as an evolution of your current data warehouse systems. SAND/DNA solutions leverage the existing infrastructure into which you have put years of effort and financial investment, creating a data warehouse architecture that allows you to keep massive and ever-growing amounts of data available at a greatly reduced TCO.
Find out how SAND/DNA can enable:
- Better management of larger amounts of information
- More efficient satisfaction of SLAs and business analysis requirements using a flexible and agile data framework
- Reduced backup and recovery times
- Accelerated data loading and query processing for reporting and analytics
- Enriched analytic functionality
- Better compliance with regulatory requirements.