SAP TechEd – The Ventian, Las Vegas
September 8 to 12, 2008, Booth #75
One of the harsh realities of data warehousing today is the urgent need to make more data more available, for more applications with more users – and to do so without causing a disruptive “revolution” in existing systems.
At SAP TechEd, you will have the opportunity to meet with SAND executives and technology experts to discuss how you can implement a flexible Intelligent Information Management architecture as an evolution of your current data warehouse systems. SAND/DNA solutions leverage the existing infrastructure into which you have put years of effort and financial investment, creating a data warehouse architecture that allows you to keep massive and ever-growing amounts of data available at a greatly reduced TCO.
Find out how SAND/DNA can enable:
- Better management of larger amounts of information
- More efficient satisfaction of SLAs and business analysis requirements using a flexible and agile data framework
- Reduced backup and recovery times
- Accelerated data loading and query processing for reporting and analytics
- Enriched analytic functionality
- Better compliance with regulatory requirements.